Happy holidays everyone! Knowing you can get your coffee is important, so we want to make sure you know our hours for the holiday season. Here are the highlights of our closures:
- Monday December 20 - Wednesday December 22: Normal Business Hours
- Thursday December 23: 7AM-11AM
- Friday December 24: Closed
- Monday December 27 - Wednesday December 29: Normal Business Hours
- Thursday December 30: 7AM-11AM
- Friday December 31: Closed
- We will be back to normal business hours on Monday January 3
The following are some pointers to help out:
For local customers: We will be closing early on Thursday Dec 23 & Dec 30. Please place all orders for Thursday pickup no later than Wednesday Dec 22 & Dec 29 and plan to pick up all orders before 11am on those Thursdays. I'm sure that we'll be leaving as early as possible, so don't be late!
If you need coffee after we are closed, you can always go to Cole Coffee or hit one of the many retail markets that carry McLaughlin Coffee.
For online customers: Here are the current listed "last day to ship for delivery before December 25" from our shipping partners:
- Fedex Ground/Home Delivery: December 15
- Fedex 2-Day Express: December 22
- USPS Priority Mail: December 18
Please note that delays with our shipping partners have been happening this year. We recommend you order early if you need coffee before the 25th.
For the two holiday weeks, all orders that are placed after 7AM on Thursday Dec 23 will be shipped on Monday December 27. The same goes for the following week, any orders placed after 7AM on Thursday Dec 30 will be shipped out on Monday January 3. Please plan accordingly.
If you have any questions regarding our schedule feel free to get in touch with us.