Happy holidays everyone! Knowing you can get your coffee is important, so we want to make sure you know our hours for the holiday season. Here are the highlights of our closures:
- Wednesday December 23: 7AM-Noon
- Thursday December 24: Closed
- Friday December 25: Closed
- Monday December 28: 7AM-3PM (Closed for lunch Noon-1PM)
- Tuesday December 29: 7AM-3PM (Closed for lunch Noon-1PM)
- Wednesday December 30: 7AM-3PM (Closed for lunch Noon-1PM)
- Thursday December 31: 7AM-12PM
- Friday January 1: Closed
- We will be back to normal "Covid-reduced" business hours on Monday January 4
The following are some pointers to help out:
If you need coffee after we are closed, you can always go to Cole Coffee or hit one of the many retail markets that carry McLaughlin Coffee.
For online customers: With our modified schedule there will be delays in shipments as compared to normal operating hours. Also, FedEx has modified hours during the two holiday weeks, so there may be delays in delivery.
We plan to ship all orders that are placed before 7AM Dec 23 on Wednesday December 23. All orders placed after 7AM on December 23 will ship on Monday December 28.
If you have any questions regarding our schedule feel free to get in touch with us.