- Monday December 19 - Thursday December 22: Normal Business Hours
- Friday December 23: 7AM-11AM
- Saturday December 24 - Monday December 26: Closed
- Tuesday December 27 - Thursday December 29: Normal Business Hours
- Friday December 30: 7AM-11AM
- Friday December 31 - Monday January 2: Closed
- We will be back to normal business hours on Tuesday January 3
The following are some pointers to help out:
For local customers: We will be closing early on Friday Dec 23 & Dec 30. Please place all orders for Friday pickup no later than Thursday Dec 22 & Dec 29 and plan to pick up all orders before 11am on those Fridays. I'm sure that we'll be leaving as early as possible, so don't be late!
If you need coffee after we are closed, you can always go to Cole Coffee or hit one of the many retail markets that carry McLaughlin Coffee.
For online customers: Here are the current listed "last day to ship for delivery before December 25" from our shipping partners:
- Fedex Ground/Home Delivery: December 14
- Fedex 2-Day Express: December 20
- USPS Priority Mail: December 17
Please note that delays with our shipping partners have been happening this year. We recommend you order early if you need coffee before the 25th.
For the two holiday weeks, all orders that are placed after 7AM on Friday Dec 23 will be shipped on Tuesday December 27. The same goes for the following week, any orders placed after 7AM on Friday Dec 30 will be shipped out on Tuesday January 3. Please plan accordingly.
If you have any questions regarding our schedule feel free to get in touch with us.